Make Money or Earn Store Credit!
Not only can you join our team and help spread the word about your favorite BangItAmmo.com products, you can get rewarded for your efforts. Our system tracks referrals and pays top dollar for sales you send our way. We are also open to applying your commission to making purchases on our store website.
How does it work?
It couldn't be simpler! We've streamlined our entire affiliate process to ensure ease of use, while still maintaining extremely accurate tracking methods. The process is as follows:
- Visitor clicks on an affiliate link or banner on your personal or company website. Social networking or other types of websites (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc) will not be approved.
- The visitors IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
- The visitor browses our store.
- If the visitor orders (the order need not be placed during the same browser session--cookies and IPs are stored for a limited time), the order will be registered as a sale by way of your link.
- We will review sales on a monthly basis (at the end of the calendar month).
- You will receive a commission payout during the beginning of each month for the previous month (if your balance is at least $100) by check or PayPal.
- Balances less than $100 will carry over to the next month.
That's it! You send us business and if a sale is made, we send you money!
Rules and Requirements
We do have some basic ground rules for the program, so please read before signing up:
- All participants must have their updated mailing address in the affiliate panel (in order to receive payouts).
- All participants must live in the USA.
- All participant applications to be affiliates are reviewed BEFORE they are approved. It is not an automatic procedure. We can deny the affiliate application for any reason.
- The participating website or other marketing strategies you employ must target customers living in the USA. We only sell our products to those living in the USA. Any effort on your part to do otherwise would be futile and may get your account removed.
- We review the monthly commission reports before payout. If we see anything odd we will further investigate before commissions are paid.
- All orders will be reviewed by our IT department to rule out multiple entries. Will will not pay out multiple commissions from a single order. Since orders can be tracked by multiple methods (IPs, cookies, other, etc., we take the extra steps of only allowing one of these sale types per order to be credited to your account. For example, should the user be tracked by both a cookie and IP, we will remove one of these entries if both show up. There are ways of filtering these sales, but we have found it best to just have the one entry per sale.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules as needed. Any material changes will be sent to the email address on file with the subject "BANGITAMMO AFFLIATE CHANGES". By signing up for this affiliate account you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to review these emails for changes to the program.
Participants caught violating or attempting to circumvent these rules will have all affiliate credit voided and will not receive payouts. Additionally, they will be banned from further participation in our affiliate program.
All participants agree to use good judgement and will refrain from promoting the company through sites that promote or contain libelous or defamatory materials, discrimination, or employ discriminatory practices, based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, promote or undertake illegal activities, are directed toward children under 13 years of age, as per the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (15 U.S.C. §§ 6501-6506) and any regulations related to it or to otherwise violate intellectual property rights whether ours or other company and or individuals.
By agreeing to become part of our affiliate program, you agree that you are an independent contractor (See below) and not an actual employee or part of Bang It Ammo, LLC DBA Bangitammo.com. In addition, you solely responsible for your own activities and you agree to hold us harmless against and and all situations that may arise relating to your site's content. "Sites" can be defined as any location where you place the affiliate links.
Reporting Payments to Independent Contractors
Please review the link below:
If you pay independent contractors, you may have to file Form 1099-MISC, Miscellaneous Income, to report payments for services performed for your trade or business. If the following four conditions are met, you must generally report a payment as non-employee compensation.
- You made the payment to someone who is not your employee;
- You made the payment for services in the course of your trade or business (including government agencies and nonprofit organizations);
- You made the payment to an individual, partnership, estate, or in some cases, a corporation; and
- You made payments to the payee of at least $600 during the year.
Ready to join?
Signing up and getting your account configured couldn't be easier. You can be referring business our way in as little as five minutes.